Careers With Clayton's
ICT System and Support Administrator
Permanent position with a well-established, reputable business in Nambour on the Sunshine Coast for a highly motivated individual.
About the Company:
Clayton’s Towing Service is local to the Sunshine Coast and has been in operation for 50 years. We are a well-established and reputable business that provides essential services to the general public and well renowned organisations such as automotive clubs, equipment hire companies, local councils, Queensland Police and much more.
About the role:
We are seeking a hands-on, experienced, and enthusiastic ICT System and Support Administrator to join the team at our Head Office in Nambour. This position will be responsible for a broad range of technical duties and projects within the ICT & Digital department.
The responsibilities will include:
- General ICT administration and support of desktops, servers, smartphones, printers, as well as software and hardware installations and maintenance in a 24/7/365 environment.
- Support of Windows 10, Server 2016-2019, Hyper-V, Exchange, Active Directory, Office365, WiFi, DHCP, DNS, networking, routing, cabling etc.
- Deployment and maintenance of GPS tracking systems, Android tablets, and camera recording systems in 100+ vehicles.
- Assist the ICT Manager with general installations, projects, support, and maintenance.
- General involvement in improving and maintaining the technology stack and infrastructure of the company.
- Administration of several WordPress websites, covering customer contact automation, content management, product and service updates, prices, descriptions, photos etc.
- Other ICT and technology activities and projects as directed by management.
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- In depth experience maintaining, updating and administrating a Microsoft Domain environment including Hyper-V, Domain Controllers, on premise Exchange server, as well as multiple application servers.
- Experience working with maintenance windows to maintain maximum uptime.
- Experience with Cisco Meraki, Ubiquiti Unifi, ShadowProtect Cloud, 3CX, and BitDefender (or equivalents).
- Experience with SalesForce, Hubspot, Netsuite, Slack, Zendesk, Freshdesk or other related SAAS/PAAS.
- Ability to triage and prioritise support, projects, and tasks.
- Strong communication skills, written and verbal.
- A positive, proactive and can-do approach.
- A focused “user is our customer” approach to solutions and support.
- Ability to work as a team in a support role.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Great time management skills.
- Some travel, and afterhours work is required to complete this role successfully.
Nice to have skills:
- Web design, development, and maintenance experience.
- Understanding of public DNS, domains, hosting, FTP and general web languages and protocols.
- WordPress experience and theme\plugin development highly regarded.
- Elementor for WordPress experience.
- Integromat or other automation platform experience.
- Graphic Design and Adobe Creative Cloud suite experience.
- Facebook, Twitter, Instragram and YouTube management experience.
Benefits for you:
- Permanent full time position.
- Friendly team environment.
- Management that cares and listens.
- Opportunity to develop new skills.
How to Apply:
If you are a technology generalist at heart and want to be involved in all things technical at Claytons please submit your resume and cover letter through the email below. For additional questions regarding the opportunity please feel free to contact us via email also.