Breakdown Roadside Services
24/7 Roadside assistance Queensland
Our fully fitted out roadside assist vans are operated by highly qualified and experienced operators, available 24/7 for an immediate response, with battery replacement and vehicle lockout assistance. Rest Assured, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, Clayton's have got you covered. We provide the best 24-hour roadside assistance in the state, responding without delay to all calls for help at any time of day or night. Whatever vehicle you are driving and whatever problem you are experiencing, our team will get you moving again.
Vehicle Breakdown Assistance
Broken down on the side of the road? Flat Battery & require a battery replacement and don’t have jumper leads? Clayton’s Towing offers 24-hour roadside car battery sales.
Flat tyres and need a tyre change? Our fully equipped response units have you covered!
Flat Tyres, Battery Flat or Locked Out Your Vehicle?
Our Specialised Support Units are fully equipped along with experienced operators. Our Response units operate 24/7.
24/7 Roadside Assistance
Clayton’s have you covered! Whether you need battery assistance, emergency fuel, key rescue or broken down. Our support units can be with you in no time. So the next time you have a flat battery, you can have the peace of mind knowing that Clayton’s with 24-hour roadside support, has you covered.
Vehicle & Car Breakdown Assistance
Our fully fitted out roadside assistance vehicles are operated by highly qualified and experienced tow operators. Servicing throughout Sunshine Coast, Noosa and traveling as far north as Mackay & Australia wide on special request. Being the largest towing company in Queensland along with 24/7 towing services are available for immediate response requirements.
- Lockout service, including lock picking on later model vehicles
- Jump starts available for cars to semi-trailers
- Battery Sales
- Basic roadside repairs
- Underground car park assistance
- Flat tyres
- Emergency Fuel
- Light recovery services
- Diagnostic assessment for later model vehicles
- Motor Breakdown Services
Local Roadside Assistance You Can Depend On!
Vehicle breakdown assistanceAre you broken down on the side of the road? Whether you’re experiencing engine problems or your battery is not charging, our rapid response team can come to your aid. Our experienced mechanics can diagnose and fix a wide variety of issues and will soon have you back on the road. If it is not possible to repair your vehicle immediately, we will tow it to the nearest service centre for you or your home if you prefer. For immediate breakdown assistance, call 07 5441 3888 now.
Flat tyres, battery flat or locked out your vehicle?Flat tyres, and you need a tyre change? Flat battery, and you require a battery replacement and don’t have jumper leads? Clayton’s Towing offers 24-hour roadside car battery and tyre sales/replacements. Whatever the problem is, our fully equipped response units have you covered! Our Specialised Support Units are fully kitted out and manned by experienced breakdown & recovery operators, who are available 24/7.
24/7 Roadside assistanceClayton’s have you covered! Whether you need battery assistance, emergency fuel, key rescue or are broken down, our support units can be with you in no time. So the next time you have a flat battery, you can have peace of mind knowing that Clayton’s, with our 24-hour roadside assistance in Queensland, has you covered.
Vehicle & car breakdown assistanceOur fully fitted roadside assistance vehicles are operated by highly qualified and experienced tow operators. With a network of locations across the state, we’re able to provide a rapid breakdown service throughout Sunshine Coast and Noosa, travelling as far north as Mackay and Australia wide on special request. As the largest towing company in Queensland, we provide a full range of 24/7 towing services to private motorists and commercial organisations, and we’re able to respond immediately to all requests for assistance.
- Lockout service, including lock picking on later model vehicles – If you lock yourself out of your car, our locksmiths will help you regain entry and recover your keys.
- Jump starts available for cars to semi-trailers – We carry jump leads and all the other equipment needed to get you started when your battery goes flat.
- Battery sales – We have a wide range of batteries in stock and can replace yours at the roadside if necessary.
- Basic roadside repairs – With a fleet of fully equipped response vehicles and a team of skilled mechanics, we can perform a variety of basic roadside repairs.
- Underground car park assistance – Our team can work in confined spaces to get your vehicle started.
- Flat tyres – Whether they just need re-inflating or you need replacements fitted, we can help.
- Emergency fuel – Even the most organised drivers sometimes run out of fuel. If this happens to you, contact us straight away, and we will bring an emergency supply to top up your tank.
- Light recovery services – We provide recovery services for all types of light vehicles.
- Heavy recovery services – For trucks and other commercial vehicles, our heavy towing units are ready and waiting.
- Diagnostic assessment for later model vehicles – We have the skills and equipment to diagnose problems with modern vehicles fitted with ECUs.
- Motor breakdown services – Our team can fix a range of common motor problems.