Major Incident Response
Clayton’s don’t just tow, they also have the largest in house response teams in Australia available to assist at any incident.
Clayton’s have a specialised response unit on 24 hour call for any emergency requirement. This is one of the most comprehensive incident response units available in Australia.
All equipment is operated by qualified and experienced operators and equipment is staged at our major depots, only available for immediate response requirements. This equipment is not available for general hire to ensure it is ready to respond to any incident.
- Oil and Fuel transfer and spill containment
- Lighting Towers
- Earthmoving Equipment for load clean up
- Tip trucks and Skip Bins
- Lifting Equipment
- Incident Command Centre
- Traffic Control Units
- Fully Equipped Mobile Response Units
- Water Tankers with high pressure hoses
- Suction units
- Specialist clean machine’s for road cleaning