Careers With Clayton's
Title: Payroll Officer
Capacity: Full Time
Permanent position with a well-established, reputable business on the Sunshine Coast for a highly motivated individual with previous payroll experience.
About the Company
Clayton’s Towing Service is local to the Sunshine Coast and has been in operation for almost 50 years. A well established and reputable business that provides essential services to the general public and well renowned organisations such as automotive clubs, equipment hire companies, local councils, Queensland Police and much more.
About the role
We are seeking an experienced Payroll Officer to join the team at our Head Office in Nambour. This position will be responsible for the end-to-end function of payroll processing for 150 employees. This position is open to candidates with varying industries and system exposure, however those with NetSuite experience would be highly regarded.
- Timesheet and payroll processing – end to end functions
- End of month processing
- New starters and terminations
- Payroll tax processing and reporting
- Assist other departments and management as required
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- Previous payroll experience
- Strong communication skills, written and verbal
- A positive and proactive approval
- Ability to work collaboratively as well as independently
- High attention to details skills with a keen eye for error
- Time management skills
- High level of computer literacy, MS office – excellent ability with Excel
Benefits for you
- Permanent position
- Work life balance
- Work close to home
- Friendly team environment
- Opportunity to develop new skills
If you would like to apply, please forward a cover letter with your resume to HR@claytonstowing.com.au or Apply Below.
Only successful applicants will be contacted and will be required to provide a driving history record and a Police check.